Subject: Flash bugs?
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:29:45 GMT

I have been recently doing some very basic flash work for IBM. I am
having a hard time getting the stuff-shirts to see that flash is
something they should be using on their sites. But sounds like most
everyone is dealing with that problem.
I have two things/questions I've noticed with Flash.
First:
When I create tweened animations, sometimes they play backwards!
I noticed that one reason it was doing this is I didn't have the layer
with the symbols selected as the current layer. But all I'm really
trying to find out is if anyone else has seen that?

Second: I wanted to know if there is a way to take a section of the
movie and copy all the layers and scripts and all that, and paste it
into a new scene or the same scene?

Third: When I create a looping animation, it tends to jump a little when
it starts back at the beginning. Any thoughts?

Thanks so much.

Paul Hagwood
http://hagwood2.home.mindspring.com/

P.S. If anyone needs a good graphic designer/animator, please email me.
Hey, doesn't hurt to try right?