Subject: Flash and Lingo
From: jos van der vleuten
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:42:13 GMT

I have a button made in Flash (MAC), with the Flash asset.xtra imported
in my dir.movie.
I want to give the button on mousedown an event that it wil go to a
marker.
Following the asset reference, i typed in the URL from the button the
following code.
LINGO: go to myFrame.
Now when i play the movie (MAC) director quits very fast, no aks if i
would save my file or something. My question (i know it is possible) how
can i give my flashbuttons Lingo-commands
which works in the same directormovie as where the button is imported?

Jos van der Vleuten
Insight Multimedia
designatinsight-multimedia [dot] nl