Subject: Macromedia Response
From: Brad Yarhouse
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 19:58:30 GMT

I just recieved this from Macromedia's Director of Flash Product Marketing.

Hi Brad,

I just want to send a quick note to say thank you for the files. Ben and I
are going to be showing Flash 3 off to press and analysts, and I look
forward to showing off your site. I can totally tell that you're very
proficient with the Wacom tablet because of the beautiful "brush" strokes
in your work.

Best Wishes, Michelle

R.Brad Yarhouse Art Director
Fusionary Media http://www.fusionary.com/