Subject: shockwave flash crashing netscape
From: James De Jesus
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 22:28:59 GMT

Hello everybody. I've been lurking around on this list for a while trying
to soak up everything you people are saying but now I've come to a problem
that I can't seem to get past.

When I play my flash file in netscape (standalone, 4.04) on my mac (9600,
128 megs ram, sys 8.1, connected via T1), it crashes at near the same
point everytime. I've tried frame actions to kinda go around the
offending area but I still crash. I've tweaked my export settings many
different ways with the same result. I have no idea what's going on.
please look at http://ispy.t3cyber.com/irwin/game/intro.html and tell me
if anyone else is getting the same problem. thanks

james de jesus
cyberworks studios
xjamesxatinteraccess [dot] com