Subject: Re: Transparent background
From: Deb Koch
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:43:47 GMT

It is my understanding that what you describe is not possible.

Depending upon what you are attempting to achieve, it is possible to make
the movie smaller than the web page size and put it in a table or
something, which could make the background of the html page AROUND the
movie show?

Good luck,
Deb