Subject: RE: Transparent background
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:59:28 GMT

Possible, yes, but your client MUST HAVE Internet Explorer 4 under
Windows 95/NT, with the latest version of the plugin (2.1).
All you have to do is set this parameter in your OBJECT code:
<param name=wmode value=transparent>
All the background in your movie will not appear.

Savio
savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br
http://www.excelclic.com.br