Subject: Re: Wishes anyone?
From: Jenny Woo
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:18:16 GMT

i second that list and here's my input:

a minor point - how about more key commands to make work flow faster and
smoother. also changing the toggle between symbol/button edit mode and main
timeline mode to something other than command - E. i've noticed that in a
rush i sometimes hit command - W and one more unconscious move could
potentially close the file without saved changes.

this could be impossible but how about better tinting effect. can the new
flash really tint without changing the contrast of bmp?

better export image function.

how about giving the option of exporting just a portion of the fla.?

<<Dave Smith wrote>>>

>Since working in Flash2, Im sure alot of us have had our own wishes for
>Flash3.
>
>Heres mine:
>
>Editor:
>
>1: mouseover animation and actions.
>
>2: check marks beside the symbols and sounds in the library
>window to know which ones are in use in the movie.
>
>3: Transparency applications
>
>Plug-in side:
>
>4:Cache problem fixed. (NS3.0, 4.0 and I.E. 4.0 will not cache
> files.)
>
>Would some of you more experienced Flashers add to this. Im sure there
>are alot more. ...

Jenny Woo
jenny [dot] wooatTHINKinc [dot] com

THINK New Ideas