Subject: Re: FLASH: Audio cross-platform problem
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 03:39:54 GMT

I was doing something similar to this. I found that I really had to play
with how I had the settings coming OUT from SoundEdit. I believe I reduced
down to 11kHz and mono, with no compression. Then, when Importing in Flash
and exporting a movie, I believe I left the settings to 11kHz mono, 5 bit
ADPCM for the best results.

HTH...

Russell E. Unger
ZAX Communications
Multimedia & Internet Design & Development
630.953.9320 :tel
630.223.6916 :vm/pgr
pageratzaxcoms [dot] com (text messaging via pager)