Subject: FLASH: displaying chinese characters in generator template
From: Alex Hau
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:38:20 GMT

I am trying to make my Chinese fonts encoded in BIG-5 to appear in a Flash
template (.swt). Now I know there are no official support fonts aside
from ISO/ANSI and JSIS fonts in this version of Flash Generator, but is
there any workaround to it aside from making the characters into bitmap then
importing them into Flash? I heard Swift Generator can replace true type
fonts? Has anyone tried it and do you think it will work for my problem?

Thanks
Alex