Subject: FLASH: NetAnimator
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:55:24 +0100

Hi Guys,

Here's another contender. NetAnimator.

It produces java-based webpage animations.

There's a demo page at:

http://www.proactive-intl.com/vendor/medialinks/animations/

So what do you think?

BTW, there's a contest on about producing NA animations, with prizes.

Oh, Mac guys, forget it, NA's editor is a Wdows only tool for now. How do
you like them apples? :)

On the plus side: this could be a card up your sleeve when you have a
client who's skiddish about P-I's.

So pls, go look at this and forward your comments to me so that I can
present them to the company.

While you're at it, I want to remind you that this company should not be
judged on this product alone, which they did not create - only represent in
the US. These are the "SuperCard guys". They created Flamethrower, which
is the best server CGI creating tool ever designed. The *only* one that
creative types can make use of. Check it out. With Flame, you don't have
to know jack about how servers work - you just write server apps in a plain
english-based syntax - no geekspeak at all. If you need to do data bases
and intelligent web pages, FlameThrower is the best choice in the world -
by faaar. Want to be a server app guru? Then get FlameThrower.

Lemme know what you think of NetAnimator.

/wayne

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Princeton, TX.