Subject: RE: FLASH: please check this 3D spinning "K"
From: Kevin Jackson
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 06:34:43 +0100

Didn't get the URL so I couldn't check it but problem is probably with the
fills it you didn't change them. You probably have numerous small vector
files creating your gradient fills. If you delete the fill and create and
apply similar fills in Flash you will likely see the size go down

Kevin Jackson
Triskelian Design
kjacksonattriskelian [dot] com
630/717-9090