Subject: Re: FLASH: New window in Projector file?
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:19:38 GMT

Hi Paul,

First, for ultimate control of positioning, have you considered making this
all in one Flash projector, making it full screen (FS Command=fullscreen,
arg=true) and then popping up the addional images as movie clips or loaded
movies? Might be simpler. But to open a new projector, you just need it to
be in the same directory and use FS Command ("exec", "projector2.exe").

-Marc

At 10:05 AM 3/1/00 , you wrote:

>Antonio,
>
> > If you open a projector (an exe), you can open another one with the 'exec'
> > FSCommand for the standalone projector. There is not problem doing it, the
> > second projector will open over the first. But i don't know if it's posible
> > to close opened windows in the same way you can open them.
>
>So, if I attach an action to a button instance like:
>
>on (release)
> FS Command ("exec","true")
>End On
>
>how do I open a particular image in a new window?
>
>Sorry to be a bit dim on this, but there's so little info available for FS
>Command. Even the Visula Quickstart Guide only has two senences!
>
>Thanks.
>
>Paul.
> >

> > Dear all,
> >
> > I'm creating a presentation to be viewed as a projector file on the desktop
> > (not on the web). Can I open a new window with this? i'e' can I leave the
> > original projector window on screen while another one opens up? If so, how
> > do I do it?
> >
> > BTW, I use a Mac.
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Paul.

Marc Hoffman

Poison Dart Frog Media: Specializing in Flash Animation and Digital Audio
Production
Our latest Flash job is on display at <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/rickfrnd>
See our Flash portfolio at <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/portfolio>
(featured in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn)

flasher is generously supported by...