Subject: FLASH: Re: Welcome to flasher
From: Ben Park
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:20:22 GMT

Hi Everyone!

I've got a problem with the auto-install on the macromedia website for flash
and shockwave - it won't work!
At college, I can install things and make changes to the system (although it
resets it back again when I restart!), but the auto-install feature doesn't
work.
So what I'm looking for is just the install program to install the
web-browser-updates.

Can anyone give these to me? I know I can get them if I sign up as a
distributor, but I can't be bothered lying my way all through those checks
just to get the plugins.
If one of you real distributors could send them to me though, that would be
cool.

If you want to know about licencing issues, they will only be going on one
machine (and as I said above, all software installed on the computer gets
re-loaded back off of the server, when I reboot, and as I don't have access
to the server, it will definitely only be going on the one machine)

Thanks!

Ben

P.S. It is IE4.0 on the computers, if that makes a difference, and Win98
(version 1 - arrgh!)