Subject: Re: FLASH: affect props of loaded movie
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:50:02 GMT

Neal, are you using Load into target and specifying the movie clip instance
as the target? Or are you using Load into a level. If into the movie clip
as a target, then the properties you change of the movie clip should
definately affect the properties of the loaded movie (it did when I just
tried it). If into the "level" then the new movie is not really
encapsulated into the movie clip, but loading into another level altogether,
and will have to be referred to as _level2 or whatever level you used (note
that the underscore is part of the name)

HTH
~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution