Subject: FLASH: Henrik is away on holiday - flasher-digest V1 #2573
From: Henrik Pedersen
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:44:23 GMT

Thanks for your email.. I am away on holiday, but will be back on Tuesday 14/3..

---flasher-digest Friday, March 3 2000 Volume 01 : Number 2573

Welcome to this issue of the flasher-digest mailing list, if you have any
problems or queries with the list please send them to: helpatchinwag [dot] com

To unsubscribe or alter your list settings use the flasher website
http://www.chinwag.com/flasher

flasher is generously supported by...

This first-ever Flash solutions conference and expo is three
jam-packed days of keynotes, panels, pre-conference workshops,
hands-on training, breakout sessions and product showcases.
Featuring keynote addresses by Rob Burgess, CEO, Macromedia
and John Warnock, CEO Adobe Systems, flashforward2000 brings
motion animation to life!

Register by Feb 25, save $200! www.flashforward2000.com
Call 1.877.4.FLASH.4 or 1.805.640.6679 (outside the US and Canada)

In this issue:

Re: FLASH: "Goodies folder" samples
Re: FLASH: dissecting fla files
FLASH: Henrik is away on holiday - flasher-digest V1 #2572
Re: FLASH: Instructional design
Re: FLASH: jpeg Compression ? and Flash
Re: FLASH: jpeg Compression ? and Flash
FLASH: affect props of loaded movie
AW: FLASH: Adobe's Flash Killer Beta
Re: FLASH: new kick ass flash site
Re: FLASH: Adobe's Flash Killer Beta
Re: FLASH: affect props of loaded movie
AW: FLASH: Flash 6 Beta testers needed.
Re: FLASH: affect props of loaded movie
Re: FLASH: Entirely flash shoppingcart/catalog
Re: AW: FLASH: Adobe's Flash Killer Beta