Subject: Re: FLASH: MC Instance not starting over?
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 02:38:24 GMT

The 4 instances are each on their own frame. The mcOutline does have a stop
action at the end of it. I did put a goto the start at the end of it as a
test, but I don't want that, I want it to stop at the end, where the outline
is completed. I think it will look better tomorrow.

A funny side note. If I go to somewhere in the grandparent timeline that
the parent doesn't exist, and then return to where the parent DOES exist,
the kid behaves properly. It is only if I am still co-existing with the
parent and the parent is telling the kid to play that the kid is
misbehaving. You can see the weirdness at my site www.awsolution.com if you
wish to look. It happens when you click on the bottom buttons - any of the
four on the right. (Promotion works OK, Web Sites, Business Application, and
Entertain/Educate work ONLY if you just returned via HOME or if you just
pushed one of them for the first time...) They tell one movie
(brother-level) to go play certain text, and tell a sub-movie to play a
sub-menu. The line is supposed to be drawn as that sub-menu opens.

I think I am just being blind and/or dumb tonight. Must be time for a beer.

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution
www.awsolution.com