Subject: FLASH:Help, need formula for the loop
From: Ilia Pasymansky
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:10:09 GMT

Hi ! I am new to this list , seems like it is a best list for Flashers
around
The question is : I change property of my instance of the movie clip on the
fly like so:
Begin Tell Target ("/mfirst")
Set Property ("/mfirst", X Position) = Random ( 400 ) +50
Set Property ("/mfirst", Y Position) = Random (400 )+5
Set Property ("/mfirst", X Scale) = Random ( 700 ) +5
Set Property ("/mfirst", Y Scale) = Random (100 ) +5
Set Property ("/mfirst", Rotation) = Random ( 355 ) +5
End Tell Target
so now I want to attach this script to 10 more instances...how would I do it
with the repeat loop???
can I do it like in lingo??..something like
repeat with x in(mfirst, msec, mthird,...)
set property ("/x",Xposition)=Random ( 400 ) +50
end repeat
???
Thanks!