Subject: Re: Pasting actionscript on the mac Was: Re: FLASH: Mousetracking and rotate related to mouse direction
From: Mats Persson
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:57:19 GMT

London, Friday, March 17, 2000, at 8:02 am

Laura & Cheri,

*THANKS A LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two are beyond words !*

I was starting to get worried about my intellectual capacity since I
couldn't get it to work, and you saved my sanity and a lot of time !!

PS. What is "FAST" ??

Regards,

Mats
matsatimediatec [dot] co [dot] uk