Flasher Archive

[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]

Subject: No Subject
From: Anonymous
Date: Thu Mar 29 12:53:05 2001

We constructed a newsticker on our bracket page that is updating every
six seconds (no, we're not using Generation, either). If you take a
look at that and would be interested we are releasing the code for it
soon.

Feel free to email me directly if you would like, bmaysatconnectok [dot] com

Thanks! It was fun pushing our company to do something different, now
we're trying to insure we continue to do work like this.

I look forward to (hopefully) hearing from many of you!

Brian Mays

[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]