Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: Site Check! Elektonika;)
From: Lee Parry
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:06:34 -0000

Looks great,

my best bit is probably the beautiful loading soda bottle, and my very best
bit is the page turning animation icon.

lovely.

the email form text messes up a bit in ie 5 on the mac.
text eh, can't live with it, can't live without it.

the sense of height is wonderfully created, that soda bottle on the right
hand side creates a great thread through the design, and really adds a sense
of space, geography.

and thank god, a soundtrack/soundscape that doesn't make you want to thrust
sharp pencils into your eardrums to stop it, the fact that it's so subtle
and ambient helps get away with the 'slightly' hard to find audio controls.

Keep up the good work.

Lee

Lee Parry
lee [dot] parryatrealworld [dot] co [dot] uk
Real World MultiMedia
http://www.realworld.co.uk
http://www.petergabriel.com
http://www.womad.org