Subject: Flash 5 error message
From: ananda bates
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:07:00 -0000

I created a .fla twice now and when I try to reopen it the following day it gives me an error message stating: " This document contains embedded objects that were created with the Microsoft Windos version of Flash. These embedded objects must be deleted before opening on the Macintosh."

Any words of wisdom here. I created it entirely in Flash 5 on a Mac.  I did use the actionscript Flash 5 created when it converted it from a Flash 4 fla file. Otherwise the only objects involved are some gif and png files.