Subject: Unlocking SWF's
From: Gerardo Mart�nez-Paredes
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:31:53 -0000

Hi everyone!

Before anythig, let me tell you that your comments on the list are very
helpfull and I thank you so much for the time you put into it.
I have two questions:
1. If you can't unlock a swf file, what is the use of the 'protect from
import' setting found on the Publishing Settings? I thougth it was all
about bringing in a swf file and edit it.

2. I've notice that if you have movie clip over a button you can still
click that button even if you can't see it. How can this avoided? Is there
a way that you can disable buttons. This will be a real problem if you have
several buttons and movie clips all at once on the screen.

Gerardo Mart�nez-Paredes
Media Developer
DoggettData, Incorporated

1751 International Parkway, Suite 101