Subject: LoadMovie/Frame targets
From: Gerardo Mart�nez-Paredes
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:31:54 -0000

Hi everyone!:

I've been trying to post my question to the ListServer but for some reason I
haven't seen it. Hopefully this time it will make it.

What I'm trying to do is take a big swf file with lots of big bitmaps in it
and divide it into smaller swfs. The idea is that by doing so, I could
preload each swf thus reducing the time the user waits for the each movie to
load.
Basically, I have a training module split into smaller swfs, and the user
should be able to jump to different "pages"(wfs) at any time.

What I do is: preload several movies in different levels so that I can
return to a specific one latter. So far, I can successfully load them, but
when I try to go to a specific frame within the target movie which has been
previously labeled it doesn't do it. It takes me to the beginning of the
target movie. I have spent literally days trying to figure it out but with
no success. I thought LoadMovie was simple. Any ideas?

Gerardo Mart�nez-Paredes
DoggettData, Incorporated

1751 International Parkway, Suite 101
Richardson, TX 75081