Flasher Archive

[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Previous in Thread] [Next in Thread]

Subject: Re: [flasher] Font Question - Which fonts do Gap use?
From: Michael Dunn
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:46:37 -0000

As far as the skinny one, I found a few that looked SIMILAR but not exact:
Corvinus Skyline, Willow and Onyx. Don't know what the other one looks like.
You can go someplace like precisiontype.com and type in a word and see it in
a selected typeface on screen to find it, or they also offer a service where
you send them a sample and they will try to match it for you. I haven't had
much luck with that, though, tending to find it through the website myself

Some ideas for the college font are Machine, College, Collegiate, Berthold

Good luck.

Michael Dunn
michaelatreydo [dot] com

[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread] [Previous in Thread]