Subject: [flasher] Mac .fla
From: Kyryn Bennett
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:25:55 -0000

Would any nice pc user let me send them a 56k .fla to see if they can open
it on their machine? It just a mundane template created on a Mac and saved
with the .fla extension but the client says he receives an error message
when he tries to open it.

Any kind-hearted soul can e-mail me off-line.

It would be great after a long, frustrating day to find out whose end the
problem is on.

Thanks in advance.
--
Kyryn <bennettgeeatearthlink [dot] net>