Subject: Re: First tangile results of Open File Format initiative
From: Michael Greenberg
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 04:15:10 +0100

This can be protected through a Java Servlet or an actual Java application.

Yes Java is sloe,but effective.

Michael

Michael Greenberg
Multimedia Developer/Shockwave Developer (Director,Flash,& Authorware)
Carlson Leisure Group
Project Manager of Mercavia Web Site
http://www.mercavia.com
http://www.enquest.com
e-mail: mgreenbergatenquest [dot] com
macmikeatatl [dot] mindspring [dot] com
Check out the new Freehand 8
http://www.macromedia.com/software/freehand
Everything you wanted to know about Flash and were afraid to ask
http://www.flashcentral.com
Catch The Rave http://www.shockrave.com