Subject: Re: First tangile results of Open File Format initiative
From: jon
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 15:45:45 +0100

jon rote..

dear fellows...

could somone explain exactly HOW ? i a can steal yr work more easily
with flash 3

I have all the flash3 beta stuff..i save flash 3 demo off the macromedia
iste and import it into flash..

it just throws the whole thing in sequence into one layer...

i open it and it just give a view screen in realtime with no
timeline bar...

in short i could find no real way to copy someones layout and tweening
etc...directly or indorectly...

i casn just grab the file no probs..

what gives ?