Subject: re: new site
From: Kelly, Derek
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 08:58:44 +0100

Dear Wayne

Thanks for taking the time to look at the cy-berlin site. (www.cy-berlin.de)

it seems that the flicker ( Netscape on the mac) is a Flash 2 plug-in thing
which doesn't happen with Flash 3 plug-in.

the x-world plug-in is the Viscape plug-in which would allow you into the 3D
worlds in cy-berlin. Unfortunately I don't think there is a Viscape plug-in
for the mac yet.

Finally on the cy-berlin team there is a Java apostle who was very unhappy
about using Flash, therefore to keep good order in the house he got to make
the scrolling ticker as an applet. The art of diplomacy.

Thanks again

Derek Kelly