Subject: Re: new site *** VISCAPE ***
From: Steve Couture
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 14:59:58 +0100

Hi!...

Is it you that made the Xworld with viscape.... I look at this from
some months... What are you using to model your world...
do3D???
3DWebmaster???

The plugin is very big, is your clients really download it???

If its your job... Its a very GOOD job!!

and the falash is nice too!! :)

Bye

Steve Couture