Subject: Re: Flash Hangs!
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 09:37:25 +0100

I had that problem too, what you have to do is go and get coffeee when you get back, the movie is exported, it looks like Flash is not responding but your CPU goes crazy. If you wait and don't end the process, it will export fine. Think it is a bug, I sent my files to MM and haven't heard about it sinc. So I think they are working on it.

Jan

Jan van Boesschoten
jvbatmediaplaza [dot] nl

>>> "Murhaf Taia" <mtaiaatqatar [dot] net [dot] qa> 05/06/98 07:32AM >>>
Hi every one;
i've created several Flash movies using Flash 2 and recently Flash 3. i
think it's great, however, i have this problem which i don't know if it
faced any body else.

the problem is whenever i try to export this certain Flash movie it begins
generating the file normally but it takes too much time and finally i
discover that Flash is not responding any more..where at the same time i
see a huge amount of activity done on the hard disk.

did this happen to any body else? by the way, the size of the movie is not
too large, it's only about 400k and i've exported much larger files before.

thanx for your help!
mtaiaatqatar [dot] net [dot] qa