Subject: fading text - more...
From: Jason L. Fritts
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 05:07:31 +0100

Hi all -

New to flash & using flash 2.

First, I can do the fading text no problem (thanks for the step by step
Stephen) with a new movie.

However, here is where I'm running into problems. I've created several
layers that are just text that are sliding in & being tweened etc... Now,
when these all are in place I want to fade the text out. Well (& I know I
must be off here but can't get it!!) I try the fading text steps and select
all of the text boxes, created a new layer, created a symbol, etc... After
doing this it doesn't work - I lose all of my tweening in the previous
frames and the fading just won't fade at all.

Have I been clear here? If so, I would appreciate any advice that you all
could give.

thanks...

Jason