Subject: Flash3 sound help
From: David Robinson
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 17:05:04 +0100

Hello All--

I'm importing some .WAV files into Flash3 and it seems that Flash is "stretching" the sounds out on import (forgive my highly technical jargon).

In other words, from my desktop, the sound plays fine.  And its Properties state that it is 1.616 seconds long.  When I import it into Flash, the sound is now 2.3 seconds long and sound appropriately slower.  This has happened to me on a couple of files (though not all).

Any ideas?  Is this Flash?  Or is this something I've done in my sound editor (SoundForge)?

Any help would be much appreciated.
david

David E. Robinson
hboschatearthlink [dot] net

"Art is an outlet toward regions which are not
ruled by space and time.  To live is to believe,
that's my belief."
-Marcel Duchamp