Subject: Re: Flash3 sound help
From: Audiohost
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 18:07:43 +0100

David: The stretch ratio that you mentioned sounds like the difference
between 48 kHz and 44.1
kHz. If your imported file has a sample rate of 48 and Flash plays it at
44.1 that would be an explanation.

I can't really verify this because I have never worked with 48 k files,
but you could try and convert one to 44.1 (I think Sound Forge does
that) and see if you get the desired result.

If you do, it's definitely an issue for a Beta bug report, because if
Flash can't handle 48 k files properly it shouldn't let you import them
in the first place.

...kind of speculating here, but I'd be surprised if I'm not in the
ballpark...

Greetings,
--
Tom