Subject: RE: Hey Hey
From: DGL
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 16:54:10 +0100

QUITE impressive! I really liked how the transition and final look of each section was different. Many times sites will just copy these things for the sake of getting it done. The only thing I could possibly suggest is higher quality sound. But then, being a musician, I am rather picky. I personally would not mind waiting twice as long for a download if it meant the sound was not going to sound full of static. Other than that, good job!

-DGL