Subject: backgrounds?
From: Leslie Harpold
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 17:53:33 +0100

This time, another kind of question.

I have a movie scled to exactly the size of a Bitmap that I'm using as a
background image for a movie. Text and other imags just do routine
tweening actions - over the background - the large image would not change
in each of three scenes. However, while I am able to get the text to
appear over the image, during the time it is tweening, it disappears from
view. It rweappears in it's new form at the end of each sequence, but the
interim sliding in effect is lost.

Any tips?

leslie harpold
http://smug.com http://www.hoopla.com