Subject: the museum.....
From: Jim Curry
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 17:41:58 +0100

Hi Folks,
I wanted to let anyone who had offered tips and suggestions know that I
have finally resolved the "tell target load and unload" scenerio for the
museum file. I have placed the files back up. It is all still in
"beta"...with lots of rendering to go, but if you are at all interested,
here's the url. I can now (thankfully!) focus on the heart of the
presentation...more art for the rooms and bells and whistles.
The download isn't too bad. there are 5 files with the largst being
300k. It streams well and is executable after about 25seconds.
Any input would be great!
the url is
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/museum.html
--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)

----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html