Subject: Re: Suggestions/Critique Welcome (Block Trading)
From: Bryan Wilhite
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 16:48:01 +0100

> Jim, DGL, Bryan,
> Thanks for the comments on my movie

You are welcome.

> Bryan - there was one scene that I can't get those dates not to overlap on
> for the life of me. They look fine in preview mode in the Flash 3 editor,
> but every time I export the movie (Flash 2 and 3) the text moves. In case
> anyone's wondering, it's the slide with 1971, 1980, 1987. It is driving me
> nuts.

No way! There are a lot of really good Flashers out there. Did you bring
up this subject with them and get nothing back?

--
Bryan Wilhite

the kinte space: cyberverse for the masses...and volumes

It's beyond the kente fabric of reality...
It's beyond all thang we dream about.
http://www.kintespace.com