Subject: drag and drop interaction?
From: Robert Koberg
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 22:24:07 +0100

Hi All,

Is there any way to query this lists archive of posts?

and,

Is it possible to create drag and drop interactions in Flash. I need to
have a user be able to click AND hold down the mouse button on an "object"
and move it to another location. I don't care if it just gives the illusion
of drag and drop or actually drags and drop one "object." I do understand
how to have something follow the rollover of the mouse pointer. But, the
rub here is the user will be having the mouse held down like standard drag
and drop interactions with things like Auhtorware or Director.

Thank you very in advance,
Rob