Subject: FLASH: InfoKwik interface
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:12:01 +0100

HI Marc,

It really rocks now Marc,
2 things I noticed, 1, The bird sound on the winged letters
has a thunk at the end of each loop. 2, This may be completely off-base and just a
wishful window shopping fantasy but, the shopping mall animation looks like the red
light district in amstedam. May be if you put a man in a suit beteen the women or
even a 3rd window with an object like a shoes it might dispel that kind of impression.
Like I said it might be just me but the girls look like they are for sale.

What about a telecommunications 'beep beep beep' on the infoqwik radio tower animation
rollover? The auctions animation is really funny. It all holds holds together great. I find
the biplane animation a little long. Maybe because I've seen that little guy before a few times.
How about if it goes around the globe and comes out a rocket ship with a woosh.
Oh I'm just yappin away,
Way to go!

Bye,
Larry