Subject: Re: FLASH: InfoKwik interface
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 15:20:20 +0100

At 09:12 AM 5/6/99 -0400, you wrote:
>2 things I noticed, 1, The bird sound on the winged letters
>has a thunk at the end of each loop. 2,

That's a Thunkbird from the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. Actually, I'm
not sure of the name, but it is a bird. And a different loop would sound
better, I just didn't have one on hand.

>wishful window shopping fantasy but, the shopping mall animation looks like
>the red light district in amstedam

That good, eh? : ) Just for that, you may have my mannequins, Larry.

Thanks for the feedback and compliments!

Marc Hoffman