Subject: FLASH: Help with action thats not working....?!
From: Simon Ford
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:37:16 +0100

Folks,
If anybody can help with this I would be mucho happy as its been doing
my head in for about 5 hours too long!

The problem is that I have an action placed on a button to go to a
certain frame and play. This action works fine as an fla, but as soon as
it is exported as a swf it only plays half the amount of frames that its
supposed to on release of the button. So its missing half of the
animation. I've tried loads of things to try and sort it even down to
simple things like moving the frames about a bit, but the weird thing is
it always stops at exactly the same frame.
Theres no actions in the frame that it stops in, infact theres nothing
at all in that frame at all - its one frame after a tween in one layer
and one frame before a tween in another layer!
Any ideas anyone??

cheers for any help
Simon