Subject: Re: FLASH: Sophisticated Preload II.
From: Ujvary, Bela Istvan
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:30:50 +0100

Hi John,

>Yes, you could do that load sounds with sound at zero and hide the
That's cool. I had an idea on my own that really works! :))

>but then you would likely be missing the advantage of Flash in that
>Flash streams if you give it a chance. In other words it is rare that a
>whole movie need to be loaded before it should start playing.
Game and Match! Sound logical enough. But then... Why on earth these sites
(that are evidently preloading the whole thing...) are faking it if there
is a way to do it properly?

O.K.! It was a rethorical question, You don't have to answer!

Thanx,

Bela (Silver)

Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're a jerk.
* Silver Design Center - Pangea WD - http://drive.to/silver *