Subject: Re: FLASH: To detect or NOT to detect?
From: Laura Mollett
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 01:22:49 +0100

> I have not yet used this
> on any of our projects but would love to see a url with
> your idea implemented. Could you provide one for us
> here who might be interested. Thanks
>
> ~daniel

eep. This list is big, and my time is limited and i'm not real good at
keeping up with it. I'm so sorry, this came through almost a month ago and I
didn't even see it until tonight when I was cleaning out the folder,
finally.

<scuffle> yeah, I have two sites that are available, but i've avoided
posting them because they're the first and 2nd flash sites i did and i know
they're trite and not great uses of flash. both are (slowly) getting updates
as i actually learn how to do things :).

i do all the print advertising for my corporation, and kind of got thrown
into web design on the side, so to speak. so i'm in a constant state of
'catch up' :) another reason i can't keep up with this list (and can't bear
to throw any of the posts away unread and there's over 3000 in my mail
folder, eek :)

so (the point finally) please be welcome to look at the detection idea (it's
not mine, i stole it from another site posted on this list at one time), but
not the sites ;) (at least not terribly critically :)

www.leasingone.com
www.fbtrust.com

[Fortunately for me, the affiliates love the sites and they don't know
they're trite or the flash techniques need improvement :) the next two
(getting close to ready), i'll be much prouder to show.]

Laura Mollett