Subject: Re: FLASH: Tell target to the future
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 01:49:39 +0100

At 08:07 PM 5/6/99 -0300, you wrote:

> * Is there any way for me to direct an action to
> a movie that isn't at the timeline already?

No, not without storing the action, for instance you could start a movie
clip looping that has the action in one of its frames, and when the movie
(movie clip???) is present, it will receive the action. This requires
TellTarget.

> Besides, which path should i use at the tell
> target to go straiht to a movie that's inside a button?
You mean a movie clip, and movie clips within buttons don't have instance
names, so you cannot target them. But you could have an instance of the
movie clip on the main timeline, and it wouldn't cost much in byte size.

> Is there anybody using PNG images with transparency?
Yes, but not me. Anyone else on this?

Marc Hoffman