Subject: FLASH: Re: btn rollover won't go to frame (Mark?)
From: Chris Burke
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 04:51:08 +0100

Mark or anyone who can help-

I tried the suggested remedy of setting the action to go to a label instead
of a frame with no luck.

I have posted the FLA file on my site, stuffed and not stuffed:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cburke/Flash

The files are called:

CB1.fla
(204k)

and

CB1.sit
(136k)

You'll need to 'save link as' (but you already know that.)

These were made on a Mac, if it matters.
Thanks in advance to anyone who has time to check it out.

To reiterate, the problem is that the buttons are given "go-to on rollover"
actions on each instance. They do not go to the label as specified unless
you click the button. It should go on _rollover_.

Thanks,

/Chris Burke