Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: btn rollover won't go to frame (Mark?)
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 05:35:28 +0100

Chris...

I found a couple of things that might help.

First, the Up, Over and Down images of some of the buttons ARE buttons with
only an "up state", and it looks like it is those that aren't working all of
the time. I changed button 2 to be just images in the 3 states and it
worked fine (button 1 already worked fine)

I also took off the lines outlining the square used for the hit area on each
button, because I've heard that sometimes that causes problems, but that
didn't seem to help. It was the first thing that seemed to do the trick.

Cheri