Subject: SV: FLASH: A couple of cents............
From: Glenn Folkvord
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 16:07:56 +0100

Larry wrote:
>I think inpiration might qualify as useful.

Yeah, but we cannot warp around the internet getting tons of inspiration without applying it to anything useful. After all, the internet is not visited by designers mostly, but ordinary people who need solid info. If I have to watch a 5 minute animation before I find the stuff I need, I'll turn somewere else. Unless I am looking for a good designer, then.

Glenn Folkvord
Krepro AS
Direct dial: (+47) 63 92 21 74
Telefax: (+47) 63 95 20 50
E-mail: glenn [dot] folkvordatkrepro [dot] no