Subject: Re: FLASH: getURL test not hitting target
From: Jim Curry
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 12:12:54 +0100

I clicked the button and hear nothing..although a 425k file is loaded.
Running G3 PowerMac with MacOs 8.1 and Netcsape 4.51.
JC

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
The Virtual Curry Gallery is filled with fun, entertaining, and
interactive pieces. Be sure to try out the new PaintBall Flash
Game for 1 or 2 players.
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/gallery.html