Subject: Re: FLASH: getURL test not hitting target
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 12:50:28 +0100

Chris,

No problems here with your QT audio. Came in with no stops and pauses.
It did download at 7.6K/s so I guess you're having download rate
problems.
Try making a multirate movie. From what I see your audio track is 22.05
kHz Stereo 16bit QDesign. For this track to stream it needs a minimum
datarate of 2.9K/s so just add another audio track for slower
connections and you will solve your problem.