Subject: FLASH: only one 'go to' action per btn instance?
From: Chris Burke
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 03:21:04 +0100

I am perplexed that I can't seem to add a second go to action on a button
instance. Seems like a common thing to want to go to a frame on rollover
and go to a different frame on click. When I open the dialog box to add a
second action to my buttons, the "go to" action is greyed-out. (I already
have a rollover 'go to' action on each of them.)

So I am assuming that I need to paste-in-place all my buttons into the
frame that it goes to on rollover. In those button instances I enter a new
'go to' action for on click. If there is a better way, I'd love to know.

Thanks,

/Chris